Comment on page
After a player get comfortable with the metaverse and scraps enough resources, he/she can advance to the new level of gameplay—Spaceships!
Spaceships can be assembled in the fleets of 3 and taken to battle that brings higher rewards than the arenas.
Spaceships have more parts than the Bots, including:
- Shield Generator
Just like the Cryptobots, a Spaceship is a piece of sophisticated technology that has a class and a model. Model and class were determined when you fuse the Bots to create a Spaceship.
There are 3 Spaceship classes:
- Destroyer: deals high damage
- Defender: protects the fleet
- Support: boosts allies
The full list of possible models follows:
- Warhawk: A hit-and-run model best for quick bursts
- Attack with 95% damage + 30% chance to inflict Infection.
- Attack with 120% damage. Gain 1 Interference.
- Attack with 250% damage.
- Menace: Great at attacking the whole enemy fleet
- Attack with 90% damage. 30% chance of Bonus attack with 80% damage.
- Attack with 80% damage + 50% chance to Combo to 1 target with 70% damage. Dodge stops this Combo. Gain Retribution.
- Attack with 170% damage + Combo to 1 target with 120% damage. Retribution stops this Combo.
- Trident: Best at hitting the tricky targets
- Attack for 90% damage. 15% chance to attack an additional target with 60% damage.
- Attack a random target with Interference with 100% damage. If no targets have Interference, attack the main target instead. Deal 25% additional damage per positive status on the target.
- Attack with 120% damage. Attack 1 random target with 120% damage.
- Cricket: A heavy damage dealer with an arsenal of abilities
- Attack with 80% damage. 30% chance to Combo to 1 target with 70% damage. Retribution stops this Combo.
- Attack all enemies with 70% damage. 50% chance to deal 100% damage instead. This attack is unavoidable.
- Attack with 420% damage.
- Claywall: Projects force fields to protect allies
- Attack with 100% damage.
- Clear 1 negative status from a most injured ally. Apply Interference to the most injured ally. Apply Defense Boost to yourself and all allies. Clear Interference from the ally with the highest Health. Apply Auto Block to the highest Health ally. Clear Interference from all enemies.
- Apply Attack Down to 1 random enemy. Barrier all allies with 10% of this character's Max Health.
- Centurion: Interferes with enemies' ability to fight back
- Attack with 80% damage + apply Defense Down.
- Attack with 100% damage + reduce Speed by 20%. Reduce Speed for other targets by 10%. Gain Draw Fire + Heal with 10% of this character's Max Health.
- Attack with 120% damage + apply Stun. Apply Draw Fire to the most injured enemy.
- Abyss: A versatile defensive fighter
- Attack with 80% damage + 30% chance to gain Retribution.
- Attack with 80% damage + 50% chance to apply Attack Down. Gain Draw Fire.
- Attack all targets with 110% damage + 50% Drain. This attack cannot miss.
- GreenFlame: Great at repairing allies
- Attack with 100% damage.
- Gain Back Up. Apply Back Up to the lowest health ally.
- Heal 2 most injured allies with 20 Health + 5% of this character's Max Health. Clear 2 negative statuses from all allies.
- Darter: Prevents negative effects on allies
- Attack with 80% damage. 50% chance to apply Auto Block to the most injured ally.
- Apply Attack Boost, Defense Boost, and Back Up to random ally. Attack with 120% damage. Gain an assist from that ally. Apply Defense Down to the main target. This attack is unavoidable and cannot be Blocked.
- Clear 1 negative status from yourself and all allies. Apply +1 Auto Block, up to a maximum of 5, and Security to yourself and all allies. Heal yourself and all allies by 15% of this character's Max Health. Attack all enemies with 80% damage.
Spaceships have stats similar to the Bots' stats:
- Structure: The total damage the spaceship can take in combat.
- Damage: The damage it deals when attacking.
- Shield: The amount subtracted from each incoming attack.
- Crit Chance: The chance to deal more damage when attacking.
- Crit Damage: The damage bonus on a critical hit.
- Acceleration: Determines the order in which spaceships act in combat.
- Focus: Increases the chance to inflict a harmful status on an enemy.
- Resistance: Increases the chance to resist a harmful status.
- Evasion: The chance to avoid an incoming attack.
- Block Chance: The chance to reduce the damage of an incoming attack.
- Block Amount: The portion of incoming damage ignored when blocking.
- Accuracy: The chance to hit when attacking. For most models, it’s 100%.